Module 3 Another Angle to Judge Sub-health
Before explaining sub health, let’s first understand the concept of health.
You can judge if you are really healthy based on the physiological health standard from the World Health Organization as follows:
1. Have enough energy to cope with the pressure of daily life and work calmly without feeling overly nervous.
2. Positive attitude, willing to take responsibility. No matter how big or small things are, they are not picky.
3. Good at rest and sleep well.
4. Able to adapt to various changes in the external environment, with strong adaptability.
5. Be able to resist common cold and infectious disease.
6. Appropriate weight and well-proportioned body. Head, shoulders and arms are coordinated when standing.
7. The reaction is sharp, the eyes are bright, and the eyelids are not inflamed.
8. The teeth are clean, no cavities, no discomfort, no bleeding, and the color of gum is normal.
9. The hair is shiny and without dandruff.
10. Muscles and skin are full of elasticity, walk easily and coordinately.
So, are you really healthy? Only you know the answer.
If you cannot meet all the ten criteria mentioned above, then you are probably in sub health.
I have come up with a new definition of sub-health:
When you feel uncomfortable, you go to hospital to check, and all the checks are normal, but you just feel something is wrong with your body, which belongs to sub-health.
There are three very important terms in medicine, which I will share with you today:
3.1 Metabolic disorder: The synthesis and decomposition reactions at the cellular level are abnormal.
3.2 Functional abnormality: The tissue or organ can no longer perform its original duties.
3.3 Organic lesion: The tissue or organ is not what it used to be. For example, when liver cirrhosis occurs, the appearance of the liver no longer looks normal, as shown in the following figure:
We compare a person to a car, and the liver to a tire of a car.
This book will save you tons of money on medical care, even save your life!
Health is your priority!