Recent Big News about China
Several recent news events are worth sorting out
1. The new Australian Prime Minister said he did not feel the need to make a choice between the United States and China. After Singapore, another US Asia-Pacific ally expressed the hope of neutrality. This position has never been taken in the United States and the Soviet Union during the Cold War, especially in Australia.
2. Myanmar opens the second Chinese energy channel.
3. South Korea demanded the withdrawal of the wartime command of the United States.
4. Japan officially supports the the Belt and Road Initiative.
5. Vietnam said that the most important partner in the future is China.
6. Singapore and China upgraded the free trade zone. Singapore was fierce when it was against China, and now it is also unambiguous to be pro-China. Maybe blood is thicker than water.
7. Thailand announced that it would use the absolute power of the royal family to ensure the full commencement of the China-Thailand high-speed rail economic belt. The Thai royal family no longer tolerate the constraints of the pro-American faction in Parliament.
8. Israel leased the military port Haifa to China. This is unexpected and significant.
9. China and the UK have opened the Shanghai Luntong, and the UK has provided strong support for China’s financial stability and security. In recent years, the United Kingdom has criticized China verbally, but in fact, it still wants to cooperate with China.
10. The President of the United States was absent from the two major Asia-Pacific summits and knew that his influence had declined.
11. The new Prime Minister of Malaysia asked for recognition of China’s power over the South China Sea, and large US warships should not sail to the South China Sea. The new Prime Minister of Malaysia is more pro-China and has more political vision than the former Prime Minister.
12. France proposed to set up a European military to guard against the United States, Russia and China.
13. The China-India border negotiation broke the deadlock for decades and reached important consensus. India is no longer willing to act as the pawn of the United States to contain China.
14. The Philippines agreed to jointly develop the South China Sea with China.
The above series of events are unexpected changes since the trade war.
China is currently building five major projects
1、 China-Europe high-speed railway. Beijing – Berlin, Germany. The whole journey is 9447 kilometers, which can be reached in 30 hours, and it takes 6 months for sea transportation. By 2026, it will be fully completed and open to traffic.
2、 China Space Station. It has been completed in 2022 and will become the only space station in the world by 2024. Make money from renting the space station network all over the world and fatten China.
3、 Open the Qiongzhou Channel Tunnel. Two sides and six lanes will solve the bottleneck problem of Guangzhou’s direct access to Hainan Free Trade Zone.
4、 Motuo Hydropower Station will be built on the the Yarlung Zangbo River. The annual power generation is 200 billion kilowatt-hours, which is three times the power generation of the Three Gorges of the Yangtze River, and can supply more than half of China’s electricity.
5、 Develop the Hongqi River. Introduce Himalayan mountains and rivers into Xinjiang, with a length of 6188 kilometers, and transform 200 million deserts into fertile fields. Provide sufficient food for the motherland.
要 闻 简 报