A: Welcome! How many people?
欢迎光临!请问几位?
B: Two.
两位。
A: Okay, come with me please!
好的,请跟我来!

B: Do you have a table by window?
有靠窗的位子吗?
A: Yes, this way please.
有,这边请。
B: Thanks.
谢谢。
A: Please have a seat!
请坐!
B: Thanks.
谢谢!
A: This is menu. You can take a look at it and I’ll be back in a few minutes.
这是菜单,你可以先看一下,我一会儿过来。
B: Sure.
好的。
A: Would you like to order now?
你们现在想点菜了吗?
B: Sure, we’d like two pieces of steaks.
是的,我们要两份牛排。
A: OK. How would you like your steak cooked?
好的。牛排要几分熟?
B: One is rare, one is medium.
一份三分熟,一份五分熟。
————————————————————————–
Notes:
三分熟 rare
四分熟 medium rare
五分熟 medium
七分熟 medium well
全熟 well done
—————————————————————————–

A: OK. What would you like to drink?
好的。你们要喝点什么?

B: Two glasses of red wine, thank you.
两杯红酒,谢谢。
A: OK. Any more?
好的。请问还有吗?
B: No, thank you.
没有了,谢谢。
A: OK, please wait a moment.
好的,请稍等。
A: Here are your steaks, and red wine.
这是你们的牛排,和红酒。
B: Thank you.
谢谢。
A: It’s my pleasure. Enjoy it!
不客气,请慢用!
B: Waitress, bill please!
服务员,买单!
A: 160 dollars plus 10% tips, so total 176 dollars.
160美元加10%的小费,一共是176美元。
B: OK, may I pay by Apple Pay?
好的,我可以用苹果支付吗?
A: Sure, please scan the QR code.
当然,请扫二维码。
B: OK, done.
好的,付了。
A: Okay, here’s your receipt.
好的,这是你的小票。
B: Thanks.
谢谢。
A: You’re welcome and have a nice day!
不客气,祝好!

Leave a Reply